You want help? Follow the rules, they’re short and simple.
- Don’t be a dick
- Pretty simple really, if you want my help (or the help of another member) then ask nicely. If you’re responding, don’t get narky, if you do I’ll probably give back more than your gave and then ban you, ok?
- Don’t post a question, and then email me to tell me you’ve posted a question
- The point of this site is to reduce the number of emails I receive asking for support, not to increase them. I’ll see you’re question on here, and I’ll respond on here.
- Don’t expect miracles
- If you’ve messed up your site something shocking there is probably not much I’m going to help be able to help you with, I’m good, but I cant work miracles.
- Don’t ask me to do your work for you
- This is a support site, not a “build my website for me” site.